Lexus Warranty Information
When you purchase a new Lexus from any authorized Lexus Nashville car dealerships or Chattanooga car dealerships, your vehicle is backed by a comprehensive warranty, which offers many benefits offered starting with the 48 months/50,000 miles of Lexus Basic Warranty coverage. This is because Lexus believes in the reliability of its models. Find out more below from Lexus of Chattanooga!
What Does the Lexus Warranty Cover?
Every new Lexus vehicle comes with the following Lexus manufacturer warranty coverage:
- Basic Warranty – 48 months/50,000 miles
- Covers repairs and adjustments needed to correct defects in materials or workmanship of any part supplied by Lexus, subject to exceptions.
- Powertrain Warranty – 72 months/70,000 miles
- Covers repairs needed to fix defects in materials or workmanship of items like engine components, transmission and transaxle, front-wheel drive system, or rear-wheel drive system.
- Hybrid Warranty – 8 years/100,000 miles – 10 years/150,000 miles for 2020 and newer models
- Covers the Hybrid Battery Control Module, the Hybrid Control Module, and the Inverter with Converter
- Corrosion Perforation Warranty – 72 months, regardless of mileage
- Covers the repair or replacement of any original body panel that develops perforation from corrosion (rust-through), subject to exceptions.
- Parts Warranty – 12 months, regardless of mileage
- Covers genuine Lexus parts for 12 months from the date the part was installed, or for the remainder of the new vehicle warranty (whichever provides greater coverage).
- Covers any repair or replacement that becomes necessary because of a defect in the service part, subject to exceptions.
- Batteries are not covered under the Parts Warranty.
- Complimentary Maintenance – At 6 months/5,000 miles and 12 months/10,000 miles
- Covers the first and second scheduled maintenance visits after you purchase your new Lexus
- Lexus Roadside Assistance – 48 months, regardless of mileage
- Lexus roadside service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- Enhanced Roadside Assistance comes with the available Lexus Enform Safety Connect feature. It is complimentary for vehicles equipped with Lexus Safety Connect for 10 years on 2019 Lexus models and newer.
Additional Coverage for Your Lexus
- Genuine Lexus Accessories Limited Warranty
- Covers accessories purchased at the time of the new vehicle purchase: 48 months/50,000 miles.
- Covers accessories purchased after the new vehicle purchase and installed by an authorized Lexus service center: 12 months from the date of installation or for the remainder of the new vehicle warranty (whichever provides greater coverage).
- GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) Insurance can help cover the balance of a loan after depreciation, in the event of a total loss on your newly purchased Lexus (fire, theft, major accident).
- Lexus Extended Warranty Vehicle Service Agreements are available, which can cover most components of your vehicle after the Lexus manufacturer warranty expires.
- L/Certified Warranty – Up to 6 years/unlimited miles for certified pre-owned Lexus models
- Covers the repair or replacement of components that fail under normal use due to a defect in materials or workmanship, such as: engine, transmission, steering, brakes (excluding rotors and pads), fuel system, cooling, A/C and heating systems, electrical, and restraint systems.
- Offers service benefits including roadside assistance, trip interruption service, and more.
Rely on Lexus of Chattanooga for Expert Service
If you have any questions about Lexus warranty coverage options near , don’t hesitate to contact the experts at Lexus of Chattanooga. And if your Lexus needs major repairs or just the next round of routine maintenance, schedule service online and get your vehicle taken care of by Lexus-certified technicians in the Ooltewah area.
More from Lexus of Chattanooga
The Lexus RX 350 is such a popular pick for Ooltewah and Lookout Mountain drivers, so how do you stand out on the roads? With dozens of exterior and interior colors to explore, the 2020 Lexus RX 350 colors offer the chance to show off your own unique style while cruising through Manchester. Go through…
Lexus offers almost twenty models in its luxury brand lineup, with starting prices ranging from $32,300 MSRP (Lexus UX compact crossover) to $97,460 MSRP (performance-focused Lexus LC Hybrid coupe), and all manner of sizes, seating capacities, engine options, and drivetrains. You’ll even find a hybrid model in all body styles, so if you want to…
If you are considering a smaller body-on-frame SUV like the 2020 Lexus GX, it’s a good idea to see what the experts have to say in their reviews of the popular Lexus GX 460 base trim level. See what the critics’ favorite features and highlights of this model are in their Lexus GX reviews,…