What is the Lexus ES 350 Maintenance Schedule?
If you’re in the market for a Lexus ES 350 from Lexus of Chattanooga, you may be wondering about the Lexus ES 350 maintenance schedule. Like many luxury sedans, regular maintenance will keep your car running smoothly along the Knoxville roads. Discover what the Lexus ES 350 service schedule is and how you can rely on our service team to keep your Lexus in top shape.
Lexus ES 350 Maintenance Schedule: Every 30 Days
The Lexus ES 350 sedan not only offers Roswell drivers incredible performance with 302 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque, but is also equipped to travel with 5 passengers and leaves them plenty of space within the opulent cabin. After you drive off the lot in one, your Lexus ES 350 will require some basic service every 30 days to keep it in stellar shape:
- Doing a quick visual check of areas in and out of your Lexus like checking the tires for wear or assuring that fluids like coolant, brake, or engine oil are topped and running clean will help maintain the life of your vehicle.
- Checking your tire pressure to ensure your tires are all supplied with similar air levels will help keep your fuel economy where it needs to be and keep your tires balanced.
- Making sure your interior and exterior are clean will not only keep heads turning as you drive around Smyrna, but will also help preserve your cabin and exterior paint to their original condition.
Lexus ES 350 Service Schedule: 5,000 Mile Service
Once you’ve opted for the ES 350, one of your first significant maintenance services with our Lexus of Chattanooga service team will be for the 5,000 mile service, which covers:
- Full oil change with oil filter replacement
- Tire rotation
- Brake inspection
- Road test of vehicle
Additionally, if you’re driving in areas under the following conditions, other services will be performed, including:
- Inspection of axle shaft boots
- Inspection of ball joints and dust covers
- Inspection of engine air filter
- Inspection of steering linkage and boots
- Tightening of nuts and bolts on chassis
30,000 Mile Service for Your Lexus ES 350
As you continue to enjoy all your Dalton drives in your Lexus sedan, other milage milestones will require additional services:
- Replacement of engine oil and oil filter
- Rotation of tires
- Measurement of thickness of brake pads and runout of brake rotors
- Replacement of air conditioner filter
- Replacement of brake fluid
- Replacement of engine air filter
- Replacement of Smart Key battery
- Visual inspection of brake pads, calipers and rotors
- Road-test of vehicle
- Inspection of various vehicle components
Let Lexus of Chattanooga Help with the Lexus ES 350 Maintenance Schedule
Lexus of Chattanooga provides all sorts of service for the Lexus ES 350 that you may need. Along with our Lexus Master-certified technicians and genuine Lexus OEM parts, you can rest assured that your ES 350 will have all it’ll need to run smoothly so you can visit some Chattanooga attractions. Contact our team today for questions you have about the Lexus ES 350 service schedule, or schedule your next service with us online.
More from Lexus of Chattanooga
If you’re in the market for a Lexus ES 350 from Lexus of Chattanooga, you may be wondering about the Lexus ES 350 maintenance schedule. Like many luxury sedans, regular maintenance will keep your car running smoothly along the Knoxville roads. Discover what the Lexus ES 350 service schedule is and how you can rely on our…