What is the Difference Between Used and Certified Pre-Owned?
When you’re shopping for a pre-owned Lexus vehicle in Chattanooga, you have the choice between a used vehicle and one that’s certified pre-owned. The L/Certified program offers some remarkable benefits for quality and coverage that you won’t see in other used cars and SUVs. If you’re looking for pre-owned vehicles at various Chattanooga car dealerships, it’s important to first understand the difference between used and certified pre-owned.
Buying an L/Certified Vehicle in Chattanooga
So, what can Ooltewah drivers look forward to when they purchase an L/Certified CPO vehicle? You’ll be choosing a car that saves you the added cost of buying new but that still boasts the same high quality and many of the coverage benefits of a brand new car:
- Inspection: Your CPO vehicle has gone through a much more thorough inspection process covered by its manufacturer. In Lexus’ case, this is a 161-point inspection assuring the quality of your CPO car!
- Warranty and Repairs: Lexus CPO vehicles can feature an Unlimited-Mileage Vehicle Warranty up to 6 years, with a $0 deductible at the repair shop. You’ll also receive Roadside Assistance and Free First Maintenance.
- Age: Any CPO program has a cap for your vehicle’s age, assuring that they cover newer vehicles in their inventory. In the case of L/Certified, your vehicle is 6 years or newer, with up to 80,000 miles.
In addition to these excellent benefits when opting for a pre-owned vehicle, L/Certified will give you a loaner car during warrantable repairs and cover trip interruptions under certain conditions!
Buying a Used Vehicle in Chattanooga
A CPO vehicle comes with a lot of advantages, but the savings on other non-certified used vehicles are also very attractive to Lookout Mountain drivers. Here are a few benefits to keep in mind when shopping for used cars in Chattanooga:
- Mileage: When shopping for a used car, many ask, “What is considered good mileage?” The answer to this question could surprise you, and checking a vehicle’s maintenance history and driving history can help you find a great car with a lot of mileage!
- Affordability: Used vehicles can run much cheaper than CPO vehicles, so if you’re capping your price at $30K, for instance, you can get more options with used cars.
- Inspection: You’ll have to rely more on yourself and a dealership with a dedicated service center to ensure your vehicle has been checked out carefully.
Compare CPO vs. Used Cars at Lexus of Chattanooga
Some dealerships have both CPO and used vehicles among their pre-owned vehicle specials, and Lexus of Chattanooga is one of them! We’re happy to let Chattanooga and Manchester drivers decide for themselves how CPO vs. used vehicles stack up against one another. Contact us to learn more, or start exploring our inventory today!
Recent News From Lexus of Chattanooga
The 2020 Lexus ES 350 offers drivers dependable performance, reliable safety, advanced technology, and more for a fun and comfortable driving experience. In addition to all this model delivers on each commute, there are plenty of 2020 Lexus ES 350 colors available, so drivers can choose their favorite to show off on Ooltewah roads. Learn…
A great way to upgrade your Lookout Mountain commutes in terms of style, comfort, and luxury is by getting behind the wheel of the 2020 Lexus RX 350. The Lexus RX 350 interior offers drivers high-end materials, innovative technology features, and spacious Lexus RX 350 dimensions for a comfortable and connected drive. Learn more about the…
The Lexus RX 350 is such a popular pick for Ooltewah and Lookout Mountain drivers, so how do you stand out on the roads? With dozens of exterior and interior colors to explore, the 2020 Lexus RX 350 colors offer the chance to show off your own unique style while cruising through Manchester. Go through your…