Update on COVID-19 and Your Safety at Lexus of Chattanooga
A Message from Our General Manager at Lexus of Chattanooga Regarding COVID-19 and Your Safety:
Here at Lexus of Chattanooga, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. Lexus of Chattanooga is closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and we would like to provide you with an update regarding the precautionary measures we are taking to ensure your safety and well-being based on recommendations from the CDC & World Health Org.
Out of an abundance of caution we are taking the following precautions within our organization:
- Complimentary snacks will not be available
- In respect of our customers, our employees will be practicing social distancing, which means keeping a safe distance and limiting handshakes. We at Lexus of Chattanooga live by the motto “treat a customer as a guest in your own home” and many have done business with us for a number of years. Regardless, all are considered members of the “Lexus Family”.
- Sanitary measures are being taken during each day within our facility and restrooms along with hand sanitizer dispensers and wipes located throughout the store and work areas.
- Cleaning crews come in at the end of each day and sanitize as well to prepare our facility for the following day in order to create an environment where our customers are comfortable within our facility.
- If you are in need of service for your automobile and would like to make arrangements to have your vehicle picked up, please contact one of our Professional Service Members. We will be providing that service locally or within a certain distance of the dealership. (Please call for details).
At Lexus of Chattanooga, our website www.lexusofchattanooga.com will provide you with all information needed to complete the purchase process without having to come in to the dealership if you so desire. We are more than happy to deliver your new or pre-owned vehicle to your home and pick up the trade if applicable. If you have questions, call us directly and it would be our pleasure to walk you through the steps and answer those questions.