2020 Lexus ES 350 Price
How much is a Lexus ES 350? As the base trim level of the latest ES lineup, the 2020 Lexus ES 350 MSRP starts at $39,900 for all of the V6 power and smart technology that a Ooltewah driver could want. Explore the sophisticated styling and high-tech features of this dynamic trim level and get behind the wheel at Lexus of Chattanooga today.
Lexus ES 350 Features
The Lexus ES lineup has been a staple of the Lookout Mountain roads for nearly three decades, but the Lexus ES 350 trim has set itself apart with a number of exciting options that reflect the very best of modern engineering and style:
- Performance: The 3.5L V6 and 8-speed automatic transmission generate 302-hp of smooth driving – along with a 0 to 60 mph time of only 6.6 seconds!
- Technology: Smart technology like SmartAccess, Lexus Enform Remote, Amazon Alexa, Apple CarPlay, Bluetooth, and others contribute to one comfortable and convenient ride.
- Safety: Safety features like Lexus Safety System+ 2.0 and Lexus Enform Safety Connect protect you against dangers on the road with a network of built-in sensors and monitors.
- Connectivity: Standards like Siri Eyes Free and complimentary Wi-Fi help you to get the information that you need while on the go–from information on your favorite hiking trails in Chattanooga to the latest news–even while miles away from Manchester.
- Packages: Customize your ride with options like the luxurious Premium Package, high-tech Navigation Package, and the audiophile’s Navigation/Mark Livinson Premium Audio Package.
Lexus ES Lineup
The ES 350 trim is one of the most popular picks with Manchester for its wealth of features at a price that won’t empty your wallet. But if you want to see how it stacks up against the entire lineup, check out the price points for the Lexus ES models below:
- ES 350: $39,900 Starting MSRP
- ES 350 F Sport: $44,635 Starting MSRP
- ES 350 Luxury: $42,755 Starting MSRP
- ES 350 Ultra Luxury: $43,750 Starting MSRP
- ES 300h: $41,760 Starting MSRP
- ES 300h Luxury: $44,615 Starting MSRP
- ES 300h UltraLuxury: $45,610 Starting MSRP
Find Your Lexus ES Today
Learn more about the Lexus ES 350 maintenance schedule to find out how to ensure a long life for your luxury car. Ready to get the keys in your hand? Check out the Lexus ES lineup at Lexus of Chattanooga and get started building your Lexus! Contact us in Chattanooga to get started. Whether you need your ride to take you to point A to point B or to your favorite Chattanooga hiking trails, you can find the perfect vehicle at Lexus of Chattanooga.
More from Lexus of Chattanooga
If you are considering a smaller body-on-frame SUV like the 2020 Lexus GX, it’s a good idea to see what the experts have to say in their reviews of the popular Lexus GX 460 base trim level. See what the critics’ favorite features and highlights of this model are in their Lexus GX reviews,…
How much is a Lexus ES 350? As the base trim level of the latest ES lineup, the 2020 Lexus ES 350 MSRP starts at $39,900 for all of the V6 power and smart technology that a Ooltewah driver could want. Explore the sophisticated styling and high-tech features of this dynamic trim level and get…
If you’re in the market for a Lexus ES 350 from Lexus of Chattanooga, you may be wondering about the Lexus ES 350 maintenance schedule. Like many luxury sedans, regular maintenance will keep your car running smoothly along the Ooltewah roads. Discover what the Lexus ES 350 service schedule is and how you can rely on our…